Earlier this year, country music superstar Carrie Underwood released a new song called, “Southbound.”
And while the singer has been performing her new single for a few weeks now, Underwood just released the music video for the song, and it’s filled with happy family moments between her, her husband Mike Fisher, and their oldest son, Isaiah.
Here is a quick look at the seven most adorable moments Underwood shared with her family during the “Southbound” music video.
1. Mike enjoying time with his wife and her tour crew:
2. Isaiah watching his dad jump off a dock into the lake below:
3. Mike having fun backstage as Carrie laughs at him:
4. Mike and Carrie smiling at each other as they walk toward her stage:
5. Carrie playing with her son outside and Isaiah following his mom around backstage:
6. Mike and Carrie standing in each other’s arms on the dock:
7. Isaiah on Mike’s shoulders watching Carrie perform “Southbound”:
How cute are Carrie and her family of four?
Mike and Carrie also have a younger son together, Jacob, whom they welcomed into the world earlier this year on January 21, as Dearly previously reported. However, Jacob didn’t make an appearance in the music video.