Note: This article contains coarse language that may offend some readers.

When Yvette Henley went missing, her desperate grandparents, Gary and Kim Forester, turned to an unlikely person for help — Harry Brown, a stranger they had never met who lived in a different country.

In June, the Foresters were granted custody of Yvette, whom a judge found was suffering “emotional damage” and was in danger.

Unfortunately, Yvette was nowhere to be found — she had disappeared with the Forester’s son, Virgil Henley, according to the Mirror.

The panicked grandparents, who were ready to bring Yvette to their California home, reported her missing.

But after three weeks of police searching for her, she was still missing.

Posted by Gary Forester on Thursday, December 22, 2016

Determined to do anything and everything to find their granddaughter, the Forester’s looked on Virgil’s Facebook page and found 21-year-old Harry Brown. Brown, who lived in the United Kingdom, had connected with Virgil through online gaming and the two chatted on occasion.

After the Foresters contacted Brown, he agreed to reach out to Virgil.

Brown found a way to get the runaway father who kidnapped his daughter to spill the beans about where he was staying.

After spending two days working on Virgil, he got a tip on his location when the 28-year-old dad complained:

“F**king HATE Arizona.”

After learning that he was in Arizona with his girlfriend, Alyssa, and Yvette, Brown offered to buy him a pizza. Excited about the free pizza, Virgil gave Brown the hotel location and room number. Brown said:

“He said he didn’t want any but his wife did. He gave me his exact address and room number. I rang Gary straight away.”

Virgil’s pizza never arrived, but police did. They were waiting on the other side of the door to arrest him when he opened it up expecting it to be a delivery man.

Prayers have finally been answered!!!! Our sweetheart grandbaby Yvette has been located by the FBI Child Abduction…

Posted by Gary Forester on Monday, July 10, 2017

Brown said:

“The police had been trying to find her since May and within two days I got his exact location.”

He was shocked a simple online conversation could lead to a life-saving moment for a child:

“I spend my life on the internet but little did I know that talking to random people would lead to me finding this little girl.”

As Metro reports, the grateful grandparents, who now have Yvette in their home, know exactly who to thank.

Posted by Gary Forester on Friday, July 14, 2017

Gary said:

“I was just desperate to find her. I can’t explain how much Harry helped. He was the key to everything.”

Gary praised Brown for being Yvette’s hero:

“In my heart, Harry saved her life. I will be forever in gratitude to him for that.”

Brown shared his happiness that the little girl he rescued was reunited with her grandparents, thanks to his conversation with her father on Facebook:

“It’s a really weird set of circumstances that fell into place. Before, Yvette was probably living a nightmare. Now she is in the best place possible for her. She is having the happiest days of her life.”

Brown is planning to visit the family in Hesperia, California, and meet the 4-year-old whom he saved.

Leave a comment

We are excited to announce Dearly has joined forces with Mama’s Uncut. Helping Mom’s across the United States answer questions on life’s big challenges.