Reality star DeMario Jackson landed in hot water earlier this month after allegations of sexual misconduct on the set of “Bachelor in Paradise” brought production to a screeching halt.

Filming was suspended when multiple members of the production crew filed complaints after Jackson and fellow contestant Corinne Olympios were allegedly filmed “making out and rubbing, touching and fingering” in a pool.

Though both reality contestants were allegedly intoxicated at the time, Olympios claimed that she did not give Jackson consent. She later released a statement to TMZ:

“I am a victim and have spent the last week trying to make sense of what happened on June 4. Although I have little memory of that night, something bad obviously took place, which I understand is why production on the show has now been suspended and a producer on the show has filed a complaint against the production.”

Screenshot/Facebook

Warner Bros. launched an investigation into the alleged misconduct and reviewed the tapes of the incident in question. And, ultimately, they said Jackson was in the clear:

“Out of respect for the privacy interests of those involved, we do not intend to release the videotape of the incident. We can say, however, that the tape does not support any charge of misconduct by a cast member. Nor does the tape show, contrary to many press reports, that the safety of any cast member was ever in jeopardy.”

Jackson hired a legal team after he said his character was “assassinated” by Olympios’s accusations. Now he’s speaking out in his first official interview.

In a sneak peak for an exclusive three-part interview with E! News, Jackson said that the legal drama was “stressful” for him and his family.

He tearfully told the pop culture network:

“It was stressful. For me, mostly for my mother. It’s hard to see your mom cry every single day. It was very difficult.”

Jackson said it was his father who kept him on his feet when the news broke. The 30-year-old told E! News:

“My dad, he kept me extremely strong and kept me grounded and humble. But having your mom cry every day for something that you know you didn’t do …”

Olympios has hired a legal team of her own in order to conduct an investigation.

Meanwhile, Warner Bros. announced that filming on “Bachelor in Paradise” is set to continue — without the two contestants in question.

The first half of Jackson’s interview will air on Monday night.

Leave a comment

We are excited to announce Dearly has joined forces with Mama’s Uncut. Helping Mom’s across the United States answer questions on life’s big challenges.

DEARLY JOINING FORCES WITH MAMA'S UNCUT